Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
- Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? We come across people with good and bad attitude in the way they perceive life, but the ones which stays attractive are the people who gives out good vibes about themselves.
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. Happiness is something that you choose to own, misery works the same way too. Some people who appear so miserable and unhappy about life itself succumbed to the fact that life can never turn around for the better; and even if it does, thats as good as it can get. On a contrary, which successful and happy individual who’s never gone through hell and misery? Its their positive outtake in life that drives them forward; whereas the ones who chooses to live in misery stays miserable going around in circles.
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Its funny when we hear people complaining and whining about how much they don’t like this and that with a list that stretches on longer than Rapunzel’s hair. If we reflect upon the bigger happier and larger picture in life, all the little things which gets on the dislike list are the self inflicted petty issues to create more excitement is a an empty and meaningless life. They outsource to tap on a slight glitch of happiness.
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude. How bad can life be if you possess a good attitude? Just look around you.
- Nothing is interesting if you’re not interested. This can be applied on me at the moment with my work or perhaps on yours. Studies/work sucks when we’ve no interest or the other word is ‘passion’ for them.
- People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them. If you’re ever blunt honest with yourself, all the dissatisfaction that you have about something all boils down to something from within. We may frame our opinions to suit our imposing views on them, but we all know that more than half the time it is exaggerated & misinterpreted. If you’re driven by diesel instead of fuel, don’t bother driving forward.
- People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. I personally like the word ‘confession of a character’ because it is true. Personal opinions reflects character. You place yourself in a position to get judged for what you think. Here’s a thing though, opinions thats plastered using masked positive quotes usually reflects otherwise.
- Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations.We can start by asking ourselves, why am I so unhappy on a daily basis? Talents is what we’re capable of, and meeting them comes with expectations. If you own none, thats misery.
You’d better like this post.