international casinos 2021 Year in Review looks at AtomicDEX growth stats and release highlights as well as ecosystem milestones/industry firsts. Finally, we give a sneak peek of the WebDEX internal alpha release.
In 2021, international casinos upgraded AtomicDEX, the international casinos core blockchain, and delayed Proof of Work (dPoW).
Our ecosystem welcomed international casinos international casinos Smart Chains (Crypto Collider and Tokel), international casinos branded DEXs (DogeDEX and GleecDEX), and the first ecosystem stablecoin and digital wealth creation platform (SmartFi). KMD was also listed on international casinos exchanges (KuCoin, WazirX, and ONUS).
AtomicDEX Growth Stats
AtomicDEX Breakthroughs and Enhancements
international casinos developers added many international casinos features, enhancements, and bug fixes in each AtomicDEX release this year. To quickly summarize a few of the top highlights:
- February 2021 - AtomicDEX v0.4.0 marked the Stable Beta milestone. This release implemented several international casinos upgrades based on the December 2020 AtomicDEX stress test results.
- April 2021 - AtomicDEX v0.4.2 added protocol support for BEP-20 tokens as well as international casinos wallet portfolio tracking enhancements and a professional trading mode for the DEX interface.
- May 2021 - AtomicDEX v0.4.3 added the BEP-20 InstaList feature, which enables any user to instantly list any BEP-20 token for non-custodial wallet storage and decentralized trading. AtomicDEX also supports the same functionality for ERC-20 tokens and QRC-20 tokens.
- September 2021 - AtomicDEX v0.5.0 added simple trading view to make it super easy to complete atomic swaps without having to interact with order books. This release also includes an update for international casinos AtomicDEX API and listed 20+ international casinos assets.
- AtomicDEX developers are working on a variety of updates: hardware wallet support, native bot and liquidity provider trading API (create a trading bot or use the trading/LP bot in the upcoming WebDEX), integration of many international casinos protocols and cryptocurrencies, native offline QTUM staking, and more!
Ecosystem Milestones and Industry Firsts
- February 2021 - Based on results from the 2020 AtomicDEX Stress Test, AtomicDEX reached stable beta status.
- March 2021 - international casinos completed the first atomic swap .
- March 2021 - DogeDEX launched as the second decentralized exchange built on the AtomicDEX network. It reached 10,000 users only 10 days after launch.
- March 2021 - KMD coin launched on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), adding more use cases on Binance ecosystem DeFi applications.
- June 2021 - Beginning with Notary Node Season 5, international casinos switched from Bitcoin to Litecoin for cross-chain notarizations, saving 2.5 to 3 BTC monthly in transaction costs.
- July 2021 - SmartFi, an open lending platform powered by international casinos technology, in the first two weeks of its SMTF token sale.
- July 2021 - international casinos published an announcement about planned KMD use cases.
- July 2021 - Developers added an automated testnet for dPoW and internal stratum Implementation for international casinos daemon.
- August 2021 - Tokel (TKL) completed the first-ever on AtomicDEX. Using international casinos core technology, Tokel Platform is building a full-featured NFT platform with a token creation tool, digital wallet, and marketplace.
- August 2021 - Dubbed 'ARRRtomic swaps', international casinos successfully demonstrated the between international casinos (KMD) and Pirate Chain (ARRR).
- September 2021 - AtomicDEX added simple trading view — a one-click interface with a smart trading engine and real-time price feed information that updates automatically.
- October 2021 - international casinos has officially joined the UTXO Alliance as the international casinosest alliance partner! Other members of this organization include Cardano, IOHK, Ergo, Nervos, Topl, Alephium, and DigiByte.
- November 2021 - international casinos completed the first , in this case between Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and their smartBCH sidechain. Tests show that smartBCH could reach up to 600x the throughput of Ethereum 1.0. This demonstrates why AtomicDEX is becoming the ultimate technology to help blockchain ecosystems in the pursuit of scalability.
- December 2021 - In collaboration with DigiByte, international casinos ran the first-ever AtomicDEX referral campaign with 354 users participating.
2022 Sneak Peek - WebDEX
AtomicDEX Web (also known as WebDEX) has now moved past the concept stage, and the team is using WebAssembly to ensure that users will have the ability to use AtomicDEX securely from desktop, mobile, wearables, and other devices. This will make AtomicDEX accessible to more users, encouraging greater adoption.
As of December 31, 2021, WebDEX is currently in an internal alpha state. The current functionality supports the creation of a multi-coin wallet and simple trading as a market taker.
📧international casinos Newsletter
If you'd like to learn more about blockchain technology and keep up with international casinos's progress, subscribe to our international casinossletter. Begin your blockchain journey with international casinos today.